Teens Helping Today's Youth
Volunteer Programs and Advisory Council
For Coachella Valley Teens
The CDMOD Teen Programs are Youth-led leadership
and service based groups: Teen Advisory
Council, Group/Club Participants and the
Summer Volunteer Program.
WHO: Caring teens ages 12-18, who
enjoy working with children in a hands-on
and educational atmosphere.
WHEN: Call or fill out the form
below today to begin your after school and
weekend adventure. Schedules are flexible
to fit your calendar needs, your availability
and your parents' transportation schedule.
We would like you to volunteer at least
two times per month or organize school service group, most teens do more.
Look at our calendar for the many different
You can look forward to:
- Acquiring leadership, teambuilding
and entrepreneurial skills
- Finding a valued place in a constructive
- Real work experiences and resume building
- Feeling a sense of worth as a person
- Believing in a promising future with
- Finding ways of being useful to others
- Expressing constructive curiosity through
- Showing your care for the community
through hands-on activities
- Simply . . . To have fun with new friends!
To submit an application to become a volunteer
please fill out the form below.
If you need additional information contact
our Volunteer Coordinator at (760) 321-0602, #104 and become a part of something great today!
The CDMOD Teen Program inspires and
promotes creative self-expression through
coalition building, outreach and skill
Sponsored by the Betty
Barker Endowment Fund and the City of Rancho