Summary of Responsibilities: Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Building/Maintenance position performs a variety of work in maintenance and repair of the building and grounds including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and light janitorial duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- HS Diploma
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with staff, volunteers and the general public.
- Ability to discuss problems, complaints and issues tactfully, courteously, and effectively.
- Demonstrated us of good judgement.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with some evenings and holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, bend and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Experience in general maintenance and repair
- Standard practices and tools used in the maintenance and repair of building facilities
- Trained in best safety practices and procedures related to maintenance and repair
- Janitorial duties - restrooms
Terms of Employment:
- Part-Time, hourly
- Monday - Sunday schedule dependent on flexibility, some evening hours required
To apply for this position, please email resume, cover letter and 3 references to Carey Alvarez, email@example.com.
CDMOD is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To ensure that CDMOD's personnel policies and practices are administered fairly, CDMOD employs individuals on the basis of merit and needs, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national orientation, sexual preference, disability, or veteran status.